Talal's Server Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the Forum of the server Talal's Server which is under construction it is a samp server and it is a forum of it

You are not connected. Please login or register

[READ BEFORE POSTING] Admin report format

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Rath

Rath
Admin
Admin

If you feel an Admin has been abusing you ingame, and you have evidence to back it up, you may make an admin abuse report. We will then investigate and determine what action, if any, needs to be taken against the admin. However, in order for your report to be processed, your thread must follow the format as shown below. In addition, your report must have video or screenshot evidence of the abuse. Any report made that does not meet these requirements will be automatically rejected. A sample report is provided to show you the bare minimum of what we expect.

You may only re-post your report if it was denied due to having an incorrect format. Otherwise, the decision is final. If the admin continues to abuse you, then you may make a new report focusing on the new evidence.

Nick:
Admin in question:
Date and time:
Description of the situation (be as thorough as possible):
Media evidence (videos, screenshots, etc):

Nick: Rath
Admin in question:  Talal
Date and time: 25/3/2017 - 2:00 PM
Description of the situation (be as thorough as possible): I was joking with LevelT. Admin Talal thought its harassment he slapped me then kicked me when i came back he kicked me again .
Media evidence (videos, screenshots, etc): (Vid/Pic)

Last edited by Rath on Sun Mar 26, 2017 9:26 am; edited 1 time in total

https://talal.board-directory.net/forum

LevelT

LevelT

Smile Nice Twisted Evil

This must be applied on your appeal or it will be denied Twisted Evil - Talal

(I edited your post LevelT)

Last edited by Talal on Sat Mar 25, 2017 4:12 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Sorry but it needed this i forgot to lock it)

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum